On May 5, 2017, the day after Rep. Jason Lewis voted for the Affordable Health Care Act of 2017, about 50 of his constituents gathered outside his Burnsville office to show their displeasure with that vote, staging a “Die-In”.
Coverage from the StarTribune:
- Protests online, outside offices of Reps. Erik Paulsen and Jason Lewis follow GOP health care vote
- Tevlin: Dear Reps. Paulsen, Emmer and Lewis, spare us the crowing over your ‘health’ bill
- Lewis responds to Tevlin’s column
- Opponents use health care bill to turn up heat on Republicans for 2018
- Health care vote splits Republicans, Democrats in Minnesota delegation
Photos from the Rep. Jason Lewis healthcare protest