Do Something Good Community Gathering

When:
July 29, 2019 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
2019-07-29T18:00:00-05:00
2019-07-29T21:00:00-05:00
Where:
Blackhawk Park
1629 Murphy Pkwy
Eagan, MN 55122
USA

Do Something Good Community Gathering
July 29, 2019
6PM- 9PM

Blackhawk Park Pavilion
1629 Murphy Pkwy, Eagan, MN 55122

RSVP at :https://tinyurl.com/y5bywxzm so we have a count for food!

CD2 Action, a network of progressive organizations in and around CD2, invites you and your family to come to Blackhawk Park pavilion to share a hot dog, meet new people, learn about organizations, get energized and find meaningful ways to connect. Please bring a donation of non-perishable food, diapers, formula, wipes, or financial contribution to support Dakota Child and Family Clinic or donate online at www.dakotachildandfamily.org

Let’s gather together with neighbors and friends to celebrate our amazing community and make a difference in our family’s lives! Let’s provide support for an amazing local clinic and learn about other local organizations that we can get involved with.

About the clinic we are raising donations for:
Dakota Child and Family Clinic (DCFC) is a non-profit primary care clinic in Burnsville that serves the health needs of children and adults regardless of their ability to pay. The mission of the clinic is three-pronged: to serve the health needs of children and adults from Dakota County and the surrounding areas; to be a resource to the community; and to provide educational opportunities for health professionals. DCFC believes strongly in the statistics that show that health care is only 20% of a person overall health and that socioeconomic status and mental health encompass the other 80%. DCFC works with other nonprofits and organizations to fulfill all of their patients’ needs including food insecurity, housing insecurity, disability supports (waivers, IEPs…) and it currently expanding to bring affordable mental health care to our community as well.

Please share Do Something Good Flyer re this event

Link to Facebook Event

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *