- Information source: (U. S. House of Representatives Website)
- (If you don’t know who represents you, go to this site).
- 16,487 bills have been introduced as of this post. See them here.
- This week, our representatives are scheduled to vote on 4 bills and 1resolution.
- No votes are scheduled for Friday.
- Majority Leader’s view of the schedule.
- Committee Schedule
LEGISLATION LIKELY TO PASS BY RECORDED VOTE
H.R. 2 – Moving Forward Act (Rep. DeFazio – Transportation and Infrastructure/Education and Labor/Financial Services/Energy and Commerce/Ways and Means/Oversight and Reform/Natural Resources) (Subject to a Rule) (Cosponsors including Representative Craig)
- Monday, June 29, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. to report a Rule for H.R. 2. Amendments were due to Rules at 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, June 25, 2020.
Complete Consideration of H.J.Res. 90 – Providing for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, of the rule submitted by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency relating to “Community Reinvestment Act Regulations” (Rep. Waters – Financial Services) (Cosponsors)
LEGISLATION LIKELY TO PASS BY VOICE VOTE OR WITHOUT OBJECTION
Additional Legislative Items Are Possible